Whiteline Transmission Mount Insert Bushing
Factory Transmission mounts are built for comfort and the heavily voided transmission mounts are no exception. Reduce the lag in your shift response and feel by removing the slop from the rubber transmission mounting by inserting Whiteline's low compliance polymer insert.
Designed to fill the voided areas in the transmission mount this achieves a crisp feel through gear changes and on/off throttle applications.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Inserts are designed to work with the original factory bushing rather than replacing it.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.