Verus Engineering Fuel Starvation Door - 15+ Subaru WRX & 13-20 BRZ/FR-S/86
15+ WRX & 13+ BRZ/FR-S/86 Fuel Starvation Door by Verus
The FRS, BRZ, GT86, and WRX suffer from fuel starvation on long, high-g, left-hand turns on and off track. We derived a simple and effective fix to this fuel starvation issue by designing a purpose built door that allows fuel in and keeps it from going back out during left turns.
Supplied with a Viton O-ring and corrosion resistant materials, this is perfect for any vehicle running ethanol as well as pump fuel. Stop worrying about topping off your car before every outing and enjoy your track day!
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Bright-dip anodized black
- Viton O-Ring for ethanol and gasoline compatibility
- Dramatically reduce fuel starvation on left-hand turns
- TheRacersLine has tested it to the fuel light turning on without fuel starvation on their Harrop S/C equipped car
- Keeps fuel in when the basket is un-submerged
- Run lower fuel levels for lower weight
- Stop worrying about fuel starvation and enjoy your time on track
Please Note: This is not a replacement for a surge tank and will not allow you to run the tank dry. This is a solution to fix the fuel basket from draining during left-hand turns and will allow end users to run less fuel before fuel starvation will occur.
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
- 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ
- 2013-2020 Scion FR-S
- 2017-2020 Toyota 86
- 2013-2020 Toyota FT-86/GT-86