Verus Engineering Forged Clutch Fork - 15+ WRX
Further improving upon our billet clutch fork for the VA WRX, we are excited to offer our Forged Clutch Fork!
Greatly increase strength and longevity of the clutch fork by using our forged 4130 clutch fork for the VA WRX. The VA chassis has a weak clutch fork that tends to break or bend when used with heavier pressure plates. This fork fixes those issues and can be used with extremely heavily sprung pressure plates. These are heat treated to a hardness of 26-32 HRC and then Cyro treated for improved physical properties. The unit is black oxide coated for rust resistance.
Note: Does not include a pivot or throw out bearing, this is for the clutch fork only. Check out our strengthened pivot as well!
- Significantly increase strength over the OEM *and* our former billet unit
- OEM like fit and finish
- Rated for use in applications exceed 1000 lbs of pressure plate use (good for all known clutch combinations for the VA chassis)
- Forged from 4130 chromoly steel for improved grain structure and strength
- Heat treated to a hardness of 26-32 HRC
- Cryotreated for improved physical properties
- Black oxide coated for rust resistance