SPC Camber Bolts EZ CAM XR 14MM - 15 + STI
EZ CAM XR (14MM - 2)
Make a two bolt strut adjustable up to ±1.75° camber with the EZCam™ from Specialty Products. Simply remove the upper bolt, install the EZCam, loosen the lower bolt, and dial in the required change.
- Front Adjustment range: Camber ±1.75°
- Installation time: .4 hr/side
- Required: 1 kit per axle
- Make camber changes a cost effective, quick one-person job without grinding
- SPC’s 12.9 grade bolt provides the best clamp load with the highest safety factor in the industry
- Use a Hex Chromate-free finish for 700 hr salt spray results vs the competitors’ ~20 hr, to avoid any hydrogen embrittlement issues, and to be environmentally friendly
- Have markings on the bolt head to show you where the lobe is for easy orientation during adjustment.