Perrin Polyurethane Shifter Bushings - Rear | Subaru Multiple Fitments
SKU: PER PSP-INR-005
PERRIN Rear shifter bushings help eliminate any loose and sloppy feel during gear changes! Give your shifter a feeling of precision not found with stock bushings!
The PERRIN Rear Shifter Bushing removes the soft rubber bushing on the back of the shifter rod. This vital connection point joins the shifter mechanism to the chassis. Installing the stiffer PERRIN Rear Shifter bushing makes the shifter feel even more connected to your transmission. The PERRIN Rear Shifter bushing is constructed from stiff 88a durometer, polyurethane. This material is flexible enough to allow for normal drivetrain movement, but stiff enough to eliminate the large amounts of deflection from the stock part.
- 88a Durometer Polyurethane Construction
- Eliminates Sloppy Feel During Gear Changes
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1993 - 2014 Subaru Impreza
- 2002 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2015 - 2019 Subaru WRX STI
- 2004 - 2013 Subaru Forester XT
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2013 - 2015 Subaru Crosstrek
What's In The Box?
- 1 - PERRIN Rear Shifter Bushing
- 1 - Silicone-Based Grease Packet
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty