Manley Platinum Series Pistons | 2015+ Subaru WRX FA20
Platinum Series Pistons by Manley
Professional engine builders and elite tuners around the world are running Manley pistons for some very good reasons.
Constructed from durable, high quality 2618 alloy forgings. Features "Cam and Barrel" profiles that make big power, yet are friendly to the cylinder walls. Total seal piston rings are used exclusively. Unique (to Manley) fixturing allows skirt turning & ring groove machining to be performed in one single operation. This ensures the ultimate ring groove to skirt squareness.
- 2618 high strength material; Lightweight design
- .150" x 2.250" wall Premium Chrome Moly pin (Standard Series) included P/N 42251
- 9310 alloy .210" wall pin (Extreme Duty Series) included P/N 42551
- Pressure balance groove
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- Premium Steel top rings with Napier seconds and round wire locks included
**The standard 86.00mm bore size pistons feature skirt diameters that correspond to the OEM Grade A or B bores, resulting in a piston to wall clearance range of .0023" - .0031". Check the bore grades on the top of your block and order the appropriate quantities of Grade A or B pistons. (Sold as -1 individual pieces, not sets.)
- 2015+ Subaru WRX FA20
- Rod Length - 5.090"
- Stroke - 86mm
- Comp Distance - 1.292"
- Dome Volume - -13cc
- Bore Size - 86.0mm to 86.50mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Platinum Series Pistons
- Manley Performance Limited Warranty