Grimmspeed Catted Downpipe - Subaru Multiple Fitments
Grimmspeed Catted Downpipe for Subaru WRX / STi 2008-2014
A downpipe is one of the first modifications that should be done on your car, as the OEM downpipe contains two very restrictive catalytic converters. Replacing these with our single high-flow unit will dramatically improve performance potential while maintaining the use of a catalytic converter.
For those looking to take the finest downpipe one step further and wring out every last ounce of performance, we offer our 'Limited' line of downpipes. Limited downpipes use flanges made of the very same 1/2" 304L Stainless material, but are fully machined with recesses for each tube as well as a beautiful 3D contour to smoothly transition the irregular shape of your internal wastegate outlet into our divorced tube for tighter boost control. In addition to the machined flanges, limited downpipe tubing material has a brushed finish, for a more uniform, refined appearance.
NOTE: Once you have added our downpipe to your vehicle, you must be tuned. Replacing your factory catalytic converter sometimes causes a cat converter efficiency' check engine light. You can either use tuning to delete this CEL or you can use a mechanical fix. GrimmSpeed aftermarket downpipes modify OEM emissions control devices and are intended only for off-road racing applications.
- Proudly made in the USA - Design, Materials and Fabrication
- Innovative 3-D Contour Flange (Limited models only)
- FARO Arm Designed - We are at the leading edge of new product design hardware
- Flanges Fully CNC Machined (Limited models only)
- O2 Bungs for factory sensor and aftermarket wideband AFR
- Divorced Wastegate for Optimal flow
- High-flow, 300 cell, metallic substrate catalytic converter
- GrimmSpeed Gaskets Included - A $40 Value!
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
- 2008-2017 Subaru STI
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT (Non-VF46, Manual Trans Only)
- 2009-2013 Subaru Forester XT
What's In The Box?
- O2 Bung Plug
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty