EBC Brakes Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads - 15+ WRX
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade.
When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
Because of its huge heat range, the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower cars and race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff is especially appreciated on Trucks for towing and heavy loads and where wheel and tire oversize upgrades have been fitted. In longer races EBC Bluestuff NDX or the new EBC Orangestuff grades should be considered.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Race
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads
- 2015-2018 Subaru WRX
- 2014-2017 Subaru Forester XT
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT
- 2010-2017 Subaru Legacy 3.6R
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT / spec.B / Limited
- 2010-2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
- 2015-2017 Subaru Outback 2.5i / Limited / Premium
- 2006-2008 Subaru Tribeca
What's In The Box?
- Front Brake Pad Set
- Installation Manual
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty