Clutch Masters Steel Flywheel | 2008-2018 Subaru WRX
SKU: CLU FW-021-SF
The Clutch Masters light weight Chromoly-steel flywheel weighs 12lbs, light weight aluminum flywheel weighs 10 lbs. Both flywheels are significantly lighter compared to the OEM cast iron flywheel which weighs 23 lbs. Clutch Masters chromoly-steel flywheel are engineered to be driver friendly with minimal gear rattle which is increased when too light of a flywheel is utilized. The light weight flywheel offers a much quicker throttle response without compromising any bottom end torque which can be reduced when using too light of a flywheel. Clutch Masters light weight flywheels also help to eliminate any turbo-lag which is produced with a heavy flywheel. We recommend the chromoly-steel flywheel for street applications and aluminum flywheel for only race applications. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance and safety standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
- Engineered to be driver friendly with minimal gear rattle.
- Offers a much quicker throttle response without compromising any bottom end torque.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- 2008-2018 Subaru WRX
What's in the box?
- Clutch Masters Lightweight Steel Flywheel
Clutch Masters offers a limited lifetime warranty.