APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plate - Subaru WRX / STI 2015 - 2020
The flow of air is not only limited to the outside of a car. To maximize cooling capabilities, a radiator needs a direct flow of air to allow an engine to maintain consistent temperatures on the race track. Because of structural gaps above the radiator, the flow of air could escape making the radiator not as efficient as it could be. To help improve the flow of air into the radiator, APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plates can be utilized to channel the flow of air directly to the radiator. This will improve the efficiency of the radiator while adding a high-tech, race inspired look to your engine bay.
- Made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and lightweight
- Glossy carbon fiber finish
- Reduces under-hood temperatures
- APR Performance Radiator Cooling Plates are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes
- Molded to fit specific vehicle applications
- Mounting holes are included with every APR Performance Radiator Cooling Plate for factory-fit placement