AMS Alpha CNC Race Ported Cylinder Heads | 2009-2015 Nissan R35 GT-R
The Alpha GT-R CNC Race Ported Cylinder Heads are the most developed design on the market. After countless hours of testing we devised a port design that offers more than just peak flow numbers. And by utilizing Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining processes, every cylinder head offers consistent and proven results.
Flow bench numbers don’t always tell the whole story. Most vendors just state their peak flow at max lift. Their head may flow 270 CFM at .500 lift but what about flow at lower lifts? The flow at low, mid and high lift has to be balanced a certain way to achieve the most effective power curve.
The Alpha Cylinder Heads utilize the latest Ferrea Competition Plus components. Their valvetrain components are made from exotic alloy materials to with stand high boost and RPM’s. Through our rigorous testing program we identified a weakness in the factory cylinder head under high boost conditions. Our Engineering Team developed a proprietary modification that provides a better combustion seal which is applied to every set of Alpha Cylinder Heads.
These are the same cylinder heads found in our own World Record holding, Alpha 12 & Alpha Omega GT-R’s:
- 7.48 @ 193 mph in the quarter mile (Omega)
- 2.28 seconds 60-130 mph (Omega)
- 40-60 HP increase
- Proven to perform in our World Record holding Alpha 12 GT-R and Alpha Omega GT-R
- Ferrea Competition Plus valve train
- Fully CNC ported and then smoothed out by hand
- Developed on the flow bench for maximum flow at useable valve lift
- 2009-2015 Nissan R35 GT-R
What's In The Box?
- Alpha CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- High Quality Ferrea Inconel Intake and Exhaust Valves
- Ferrea Single valve springs
- Ferrea Military spec. Titanium retainers
- CNC finished and black oxide seat locators
- 4140 chromoly steel valve locks
- New Valve Guides
- High-temp valve seals
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty