ACT XT/Race Sprung 6-Pad Clutch Kit | Multiple Subaru Fitments
SB11-XTG6 kit features an Xtreme pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life.
All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's 6-pad spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Feel - Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Life - Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Quality - Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended Use - Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- ACT Difference - 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- 2006 - 2020 Subaru WRX
- 2004 - 2008 Subaru Forester XT
- 2005 - 2012 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT
- 2004 - 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo
- 2005 - 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero
- Product Weight (lbs.): 29.0
- Disc Type: Sprung Race Disc
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Pad Quantity: 6
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
- Torque Capacity (Over OE): 111%
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 681
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 6-Pad Sprung Race Disc
- 1 - Xtreme Pressure Plate
- 1 - Flywheel
- 1 - Release Bearing
- 1 - Alignment Tool