ACT XT/Race Rigid 6-Pad Clutch Kit | Multiple Subaru Fitments
SB11-XTR6 kit features an Xtreme pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life.
All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Feel - Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, increased gear rattle
- Life - Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Quality - Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended Use - Recommended for race use only
- ACT Difference - 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- 2006 - 2020 Subaru WRX
- 2004 - 2008 Subaru Forester XT
- 2005 - 2012 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT
- 2004 - 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo
- 2005 - 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero
- Product Weight (lbs.): 30.1
- Disc Type: Rigid Race Disc
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Pad Quantity: 6
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
- Torque Capacity (Over OE): 111%
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 681
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 6-Pad Rigid Race Disc
- 1 - Xtreme Pressure Plate
- 1 - Flywheel
- 1 - Release Bearing
- 1 - Alignment Tool
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty