ACT Performance Street/Race Spring Centered Clutch Kit | Multiple Subaru Fitments
This new upgrade kit has allowed ACT to utilize a 240mm disc instead of the original 230mm included in ACT SB5 clutch kits. ACT 240mm upgrade kits provide more heat capacity, lower pedal effort, and a more efficient pressure plate design for better overall feel and drivability. By designing a more efficient pressure plate, ACT has also been able to make an Xtreme version for the WRX 5-speed applications. These Xtreme pressure plates offer 21% more torque capacity than ACT previous SB5 kits.
Please Note: 240mm upgrade. Must use ACT flywheel (included in kit)
Street Kit Features - SB11-HDSS
- The ACT Street clutch kits combine one of the pressure plate choices with a performance organic street disc.
- The disc features premium organic friction materials able to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel-backed linings for highburst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting.
- The ACT Street clutch kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagement and significantly improved durability.
- These kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and have increased torque capacity up to 510 ft.-lbs.
- 32% Torque increase over O.E.
- 2006-2020 Subaru WRX
- 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero 2.5L/2458cc H 4 Turbocharged
- 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo 2.5L
- 2006-2007 Subaru Forester XT Limited
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT
- 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
- 2005-2006 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005, 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT
What's in the Box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Release Bearing
- Streetlite Flywheel