ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate | Multiple Subaru Fitments
SB014 pressure plate features an exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All ACT diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Heavy Duty pressure plates increase clamp load by 20 to 50 percent. The Heavy Duty pressure plates are recommended for use with a street or race disc.
- Light to moderate pedal effort, positive engagement
- Available disc life extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Carefully engineered for improved durability, precisely assembled and accurately balanced
- Recommended for street and race use
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- 2006-2020 Subaru WRX
- 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero 2.5L/2458cc H 4 Turbocharged
- 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo 2.5L
- 2006-2007 Subaru Forester XT Limited
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT
- 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B(see * below)
- 2005-2006 Subaru Legacy GT(see * below)
- 2005, 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT Limited(see * below)
- 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT(see * below)
- *5 Speed applications only
- *Must be used with ACT flywheel or factory flywheel for 2006 and newer WRX (not included)
What's in the box?
- SB014 - P/PL Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- Installation Instructions!