ACT 6-Pad Sprung Race Disc | Multiple Subaru Fitments
6240518 is a 6-pad spring-centered race discs made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger, in most cases, than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Feel - Aggressive engagement, quick shifts, mild to moderate gear rattle
- Life - Premium ceramic friction materials provide moderate wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Quality - Utilizes wraparound spring windows, thicker retainer stampings and a heat-treated, spring steel drive plate to provide support, reduce stress concentrations and increase strength and reliability
- Recommended Use - Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- ACT Difference - High burst strength and holds 28% more torque than typical organic materials
- 2006 - 2020 Subaru WRX
- 2004 - 2008 Subaru Forester XT
- 2005 - 2012 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT
- 2004 - 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo
- 2005 - 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero
What's In The Box?
- 1 - ACT 6-Pad Sprung Race Disc
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty